- Tue, 12:58: And the first rocket-powered aircraft was called "duck"! #randomfacts http://t.co/YpiMWoNC
- Tue, 18:31: Named random extra Mercutio. It's not a reference, I have no idea whatsoever who Mercutio IS, besides "Shakespeare character".
- Tue, 19:57: RT @petapixel: Once-in-a-lifetime pet photograph - Dexter the cat throws a mouse: http://t.co/ZmgxLSYP
- Tue, 19:59: #NaNoWriMo I cracked 20k. Whee!
- Wed, 06:42: RT @JPBarlow: From ArsTechnica: Viacom so devastated by piracy that CEO gets $50 million raise. http://t.co/Zltu0kas
- Wed, 09:08: 1220 words. Should consider breakfast, before I forget it altogether.
Originally published at ankewehner.de. You can comment here or there. Metal rattled gently as Freya rooted through the content of the tin.…
Originally published at ankewehner.de. You can comment here or there. “I’m afraid if it was a copy of The Good Book, chances of getting the…
I’ve been hanging around blogs and forums by and for self-published writers, and the talk about promotion made me wonder, how do people find…