That there on the right is Jayne from Firefly, here in a screenshot from The Train Job.
The badge on his sleeve shows the parka belonged to a police uniform of Rhineland-Palatinate, the German “state” I live in. I wonder why and/or how that happened.
Jayne of all that crew… XD
Female police officers in Paris are not women. Logic says so! Otherwise their being required to wear trousers would be against the law. :D</p>
Some things police deal with are… somewhat weird (old stuff I saved on my delicious account):
- Naked swimmer evades police in Tokyo
- Drunk badger disrupts traffic
- Drunken tractor driver leads police on slow chase
- Bride spends first night with crate of vodka
- Speeding player thought police were fans chasing him
- Handcuffs, Taser used to catch emu
- Crocodile thrown in jail cell for loitering
- German police investigate kebab sauce after attack