November 28th, 2011
- Sun, 17:32: @lynthornealder How in the world do you control the length of a fishbowl story?
- Sun, 17:33: @lynthornealder My first, the shortest story was 84 words, the longest 630. That's just how they turned out! XD
- Sun, 17:56: Hey, @LilFluff, I found a report about a bomb found after aerial photo analysis (not any info on that, though) http://t.co/QNdxZYaw
- Mon, 07:14: RT @jimchines: Someone needs to create a Muppet/Highlander mash-up, if only so we can see Animal waving a sword & shouting, "On-ly one! ...
- Mon, 07:16: Is it cynical to think when I got 16 new followers overnight, they're probably all spam accounts?
- Mon, 10:20: RT @dannychoo: The Japanese word "Kawaii" makes it to the Oxford English Dictionary http://t.co/LMEoxDZp