November 5th, 2011
( Collapse )
- Пт, 13:53: RT @lesen_net: Schriftbild unter der Lupe: E-Ink vs. LCD vs. Papier http://t.co/J6ShaFPt /v neue c't
- Пт, 14:05: RT @mcahogarth: Black Blossom, Part 27. Ajan and the word of the day. http://t.co/MfH6m7FH #serial #fantasy
- Пт, 14:21: We don't have Guy Fawkes Night here, but St. Martin's Day tends to involve bonfires, so the "check for hedgehogs" tweets are timely.
- Пт, 14:21: http://t.co/w0Jcthwo
- Пт, 15:25: RT @CandlemarkGleam: Write an INTERACTIVE NaNovel with Choice of Games! http://t.co/3wEB5vJg
- Пт, 15:27: "Some publishing contracts look like heavily-plagiarized term papers." http://t.co/3HErvCsX
- Пт, 16:36: RT @PassiveVoiceBlg: Avoiding Common Ebook Errors http://t.co/RRTu5JcX
- Пт, 17:21: RT @CA_Young: If anybody asks, dogs are medicinal.
- Пт, 17:26: RT @Suitov: Troper: contributor to TVTropes RT @guardianstyle: trooper: soldier in a cavalry regiment; trouper: member of a troupe, or d ...
- Пт, 19:14: #funfact For the company building planes for Germany in WWI (not II), the most logical choice after the war was building fitted kitchens.